Requirements for dispatched waste
- Submitting the questionnaire is compulsory - according to Jäätmeseadus, § 106.
- If the sender does not answer letters and phone calls, the act-invoice is accepted during 20 working days from the date of sending the letter and payment. After payment, the sender loses the right to dispute the bill.
- The application form can be saved and sent digitally signed to email@example.com or sent in hard copy by attaching it to the parcel (signature is required).
- The catalysts can be housed or cut out ceramics.
- The cut ceramics must be naturally moist.
- Wet weight of catalysts is determined by catalog, not by actual weight.
- The ceramics must be free of asbestos and metal or ceramic rings.
- Analysis of catalysts in housings or pure ceramics takes one working day.
- Analysis of raw ceramics can take 2-3 working days (spent on drying the material).
- The boards may not be sorted - we sort them free of charge on site.
- At least 90% of scrap of radio components must be sorted, otherwise we charge a sorting service fee (5% of the batch cost).