BASE Metal has been offering reprocessing and recycling services in the European market since the year of 2005.
We quickly take up innovations in the market of metals and strive for flexible ways of doing business.
A main office of BASE Metal locates in Tallinn, Estonia.
Our company has established an effective partnership with clientele in more than 30 countries worldwide.
BASE Metal works directly with the European and Asian recycling companies, thus offering maximal beneficial terms of carrying on business.
Today we are a leading company in the market of automotive catalyst recycling in Estonia and well established in the Eastern Europe and Scandinavia.
A network of the company’s customers includes Baltic countries, Sweden, Finland, Russia and a number of the Eastern-European countries.
- Recycling of automotive and industrial catalysts
- Recycling of various office equipment, electronic appliances, printed boards and components.
- Recycling of cables
- Acceptance of lead-acid accumulators
- Acceptance of non-ferrous and ferrous metal scrap
- Recycling services are provided in conformity with the European convention WEEE.
- Services of XRF (x-ray fluorescence) laboratory
See more in a section "Recycling materials".
Safety and confidentiality
BASE Metal intensively cooperates with the public sector and big companies.
In addition to financial aspect of deals, our clients are often interested in confidentiality.
Information about our clients and operations are kept strictly confidential undisclosable.
Cooperation is based on confidential and mutually beneficial agreements.
We value the time of our clients and eager to carry out operations in the shortest possible time.
- Mob. +372 565 064 39
- Viber and Whats'app at number: +372 56506439. You can write there any time, as soon as we are able.
Making call on the telephone or messengers, please consider the time zones!
Our working hours: 10.00 – 19.00 (Moscow time).